As cyber threats get more sophisticated, everyone agrees that having a strategic plan for your security awareness training (SAT) program is essential to making users an effective human firewall. What does that planning process entail? Where should you start? What should the plan address?
In this recorded webinar, Joseph Williams, a Senior Solutions Architect with Global Learning Systems, discussed 6 critical elements to consider as you plan your security awareness program in the coming year. You’ll learn valuable tips for evaluating the state of your current SAT program and get insight on the key items you must address, including:
- Assessing your current threat landscape
- Understanding your organization’s behavior posture
- Determining the maturity of your program
- Deciding which elements to include; deploying your program
- Effectively measuring success