Mastering Cybersecurity Basics
In the fast-paced world of cybersecurity even fundamental skills like creating strong passwords, recognizing phishing and protecting your mobile devices don’t stand still. To keep your employees briefed, GLS has created a concise and engaging video-based module that provides the latest guidance on these important security topics, and more. Your employees’ time is valuable, so the course includes “test-out” capability. This allows users to check their understanding of threat recognition and security good practice and take only the training they need based on their results. At the same time, a mandatory final exam provides your organization with an extra level of assurance that employees have mastered the key concepts.
- Create a strong passphrase following the latest NIST guidelines
- Follow good practice for managing passwords
- Recognize various forms of phishing and social engineering
- Practice safe use of public Wi-Fi
- Keep computing devices secure outside of the office
Duration: 15 minutes