I am excited to announce that our CEO Larry Cates was featured in SIIA’s Vision from the Top 2013 Publication discussing how customer engagement will significantly change the market and how effective eLearning and OnDemand support can help.
Here are a few of my personal favorite points in the article:
- The impact of building a community of engaged users around your software, also has a direct impact on your bottom line through lower customer turnover or “churn” rates, resulting in stronger customer adoption and retention levels.
- Successful organizations focus on building a community of loyal members rather than a portfolio of users.
- You need to implement a proactive customer communication plan that provides value to your customers (product updates, new features, fun facts), responsive support services, and a clear understanding as to where your customers want to go with your product or service.
- Using OnDemand eLearning provides clients with a real-time opportunity to enhance their knowledge, productivity and satisfaction with your products and services.
- Effectively distributed eLearning within an OnDemand SaaS environment, linked to your product offering, rapidly engages customers so they build loyalty to your software, rather than detach from it due to a variety of competing influences on their time and focus.
- If our customers don’t engage with our evolving solutions, they will certainly feel disconnected and move on to another solution that meets their needs and requirements.
To read the full article click here.