About Global Learning Systems
Security Awareness and Custom Training Solutions
GLS is an award-winning eLearning and blended-learning solutions provider with over 25 years experience offering off-the-shelf and customized learning programs. These services enable organizations to develop their human capital resources and meet business challenges through media-rich integrated learning and technology solutions. Addressing various training goals with a focus on providing interactive and engaging content, we have produced training solutions for many organizations worldwide.
With our solutions, clients can reach a diverse audience quickly, easily and effectively, providing them with a clear return on investment. Our focus areas include Security and Compliance Training, Customized eLearning, and OnDemand LMS to enable enterprise-wide Learning & Development Solutions. With our just-in-time training, learners can access content when and where they need it. We can help you realize your training initiatives with end-to-end services from intelligence gathering and strategic communication plans through product delivery and ongoing maintenance and support.
As a trusted provider with a premiere list of corporate, government and non-profit clients, we have maintained long term relationships with both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Key partnerships support our clients’ learning and development needs, and we value the opportunity to partner with you for your training initiatives.
If you are interested in IT/Office Training visit our sister company at http://www.keystonelearning.com
Awards and Recognitions
- Named a Leader in the Gartner, Inc. 2015 Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training
- Awarded the Best of ELearning! Award of Excellence 2012 by Best of ELearning! magazine
- GLS "Digital Media Manager" named Top 100 Producer by Multimedia Producer Magazine
- Finalist, Time Inc. International Health Award for “DISC” Dental Interactive Simulation Corporation. DISC was also chosen as best example of Simulative e-learning by the Elliott Masie Center.
- Silver Award from Macromedia Innovation for “Driver’s Choice: Helping drivers make safe decisions while driving” developed for National Highway Transportation Safety Administration.
- Society for Technical Communication; Learner’s First Facilitation skills for Learners-Centered Instruction. Award of distinguished Technical Communication and Best of Show.
- Macromedia People’s Choice Award at the 1999 User Conference (UCON) for their groundbreaking interactive educational CD, “driver-ZED”: A Crash Course in Crash Prevention” developed for AAA.
- CINE Golden Eagle Award for Safety Training for “driver-ZED”: A Crash Course in Crash Prevention” developed for AAA.
- Silver Award from the New York Festivals in international competition for “driver-ZED”: A Crash Course in Crash Prevention” developed for AAA.
- Finalist, New Media Innovation Award for “driver-ZED”: A Crash Course in Crash Prevention” developed for AAA.
- The Association of Visual Communicators’ Silver Cindy Award in the Specified or Technical Training area for, “The Food Service Safety Zone,” an interactive multimedia program designed for Food and Consumer Services, a division of the USDA.
- Award of Excellence for technical publications, art and Internet communications by the Society for Technical Communication, Washington, DC Chapter.
- Chosen for the “Fast 50” list of fastest growing companies in suburban Maryland.
- Selected twice to Multimedia Producer Magazine’s Top 100 List of the best multimedia producers in the nation.
- Selected by Vice President Al Gore’s GLOBE project to develop Internet multimedia Home Pages for the system launch on Earth Day.
- CINE Golden Eagle Award for Safety Training for our driver-training program produced for Roadway Express.