What is Ethical Training?
In the face of even more complicated ethical dilemmas in the workplace, many organizations have turned to ethics training programs to ensure a standard of understanding for employees. While we’d all like to believe that we would know the right thing to do, business ethics situations don’t always have one right solution and therefore could have multiple implications for the organization.
Ethics Training Program Outline
Ethical training from Global Learning Systems prepares your workforce for a variety of difficult situations. This training presents examples of both ethical dilemmas in the workplace and also ways that employees can approach them.
At a high level, this course presents and, furthermore, reinforces these concepts:
- Maintaining a respectful workplace
- Protecting the resources and information of the company, clients and also fellow employees
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Managing business finances honestly and fairly
- Following all laws and regulations governing the organization
As this ethical training for employees progresses, it also uses scenarios to play out different ethical challenges that include:
- Conflicts of interest
- Financial reporting
- Fair competition practices
- Insider trading
- Giving and receiving gifts
- Engaging in political activities
Failing to understand these wide-ranging topics can have both serious business and also legal implications. Whether you are looking to build a new business ethics training program, strengthen an existing program, or you’re up against an audit, this course may be right. This course covers the most noteworthy topics and furthermore provides guidelines to prepare users to follow their organization’s Code of Business Conduct.
Duration: 45 minutes