Anti-Phishing Essentials Course
Based on industry data published in 2020, up to 89% of security experts cite phishing as their biggest threat to data security – and for good reason. Unlike other threats, such as unpatched systems and security misconfiguration, phishing, in all of its various forms of attack, presents an on-going critical threat & vulnerability that requires the vigilance of the entire organization, not just information security team.
GLS’ Anti-Phishing Essentials (APE) course is uniquely designed with gamification and user achievement levels to promote learner engagement and sustained behavior change. The course is an integral component in supporting an organization’s anti-phishing program by teaching what phishing is, how a phishing scam works, how to recognize a phishing email, and the basic steps an employee can take to greatly minimize the odds of becoming a victim. It includes sections devoted to other related threats such as spear phishing, ransom ware and malware attacks, as well as business email compromise (BEC) scams.
GLS’s updated Anti-Phishing Essentials course engages the user by busting common phishing myths, providing realistic examples of potential phishing emails, and using scenario-based assessment questions and also includes a final 8-question quiz.
Anti-Phishing Essentials is perfect for any organization, large or small, that needs in-depth anti-phishing training and/or seeks to strengthen and enhance their company’s overall security and risk mitigation posture. This gamified training program provides:
- Relevant information on all common types of phishing exploits
- Hands-on problem-solving using case-study-based examples
- A proven solution that targets learners at all levels of the organization. Using GLS’ success-based learning design through Tier challenges, this program effectively engages in-attentive employees and habitual repeat clickers within your organization.
Round 1: Phishing, Fact or Fiction?
- Uses a gameshow format to bust common phishing myths
Round 2: Saving Sam
- Explores the inbox of an average employee named Sam to educate users on how phishing scams work, the different forms that phishing can take (including ransomware attacks, spear phishing, BEC attacks, and text and social media messages), how to recognize a phishing message, and what basic steps to take to avoid becoming a victim
Round 3: Security Showdown
- The final round tests the user’s knowledge of phishing by presenting an eight-question scenario-based quiz
Upon Completion, Learners will be Able to
Learn more about anti-phishing training from GLS
Please complete the form below and a GLS representative will contact you