2019 In Review
GDPR is Enforced, CEO Fraud Advances, SMB is in the Cross-hairs…and More
From increased mobile and IoT threats to more advanced phishing scams, this year gave us a lot to think about when it comes to cultivating strong security practices–at work and at home.
Want to refresh your memory on some of this year’s important developments? Here’s a roundup of our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2019:
- How to be GDPR Compliant (and Stay Compliant) – 4 Critical Steps
- Five Strategies for Cultivating a Cybersecurity Culture
- Digital Assistants in the Workplace May Assist in Undermining Security and Privacy
- California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 – A New Consumer Privacy Law You Need to Know
- Apple Support Scam Exemplifies Modern Social Engineering
- The Psychological Manipulation of Phishing: Why Do People Keep Falling Victim
- In-House or Outsource? With Security Awareness and Compliance Training, the Answer is “It Depends”
- Sys-Con: An Unfortunate Definition of a Hostile Work Environment
- Are you doing these three things to help secure your SMB?
- Role-based Training: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
What Can You Do?
As part of our Human Firewall 2.0 program, Global Learning Systems offers courses and curriculum to target many job roles, including our unique Leading a Secure Organization series for senior management.
Contact Us to learn more about developing a comprehensive role-based security awareness training program.