Global Learning Systems' online PCI DSS Training program gives you the confidence you need to pass your audit and to know that your employees understand the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
GLS has a short awareness module describing what PCI is and the risks to cardholder data as well as a more comprehensive 30-minute course with in-depth awareness.
The comprehensive course covers the latest information on PCI DSS version 3.1 so your learners will have instant access to important standards and regulations. It contains not only the basics of PCI DSS – such as its purpose, evolution, and benefits – but also advanced content such as compliance requirements, consequences of non-compliance, responsibilities of each department, and best practices for employees to ensure compliance.
The content is interactive and easy to navigate, covering six brief topics with short quizzes at frequent intervals and a final exam at the end. Delivered in our learning platform equipped with robust reporting and tracking features, or delivered in your SCORM conformant LMS, training can be accessed 24/7 by your audience.
The key objectives include the following:
- Describing the history and purpose of PCI DSS
- Explaining the importance and benefits of protecting cardholder data
- Analyzing the compliance requirements of PCI DSS
- Applying the requirements to ensure compliance and protect cardholder data
Audience: Any individual who may come into contact with payment card information.
Length: 30 minutes (comprehensive course); 10 minutes (awareness module)
- Increase your understanding of industry standards for payment information security.
- Reduce the risk of payment card fraud
- Introduce you to best practices for safeguarding payment card information
- Provide you with guidance with what to do if you suspect fraud or in the event of a security breach
Why this course and why GLS?
People are using payment cards for their purchases more than ever, with high volumes of personal and financial data data being processed and transmitted over networks. Increased handling of payment card information and greater reliance on technology to do so increases the threat of a security breach and the risk of credit card fraud. GLS has been providing security solutions for over 25 years and can deploy our off-the-shelf courses in many languages or create a custom solution for your population. We understand that protecting the confidentiality of your customers’ credit card information is more challenging than ever before, and this course will teach you what you need to in order to support your organization in complying with industry standards for payment card security.
Whether you are looking to build a new PCI
training program, strengthen an existing security awareness program, or you’re up against an audit, Global Learning Systems’ solutions scale to your unique requirements.
- Interactive course with built-in knowledge checks & resources
- Customization options to include your logo in the course
- One-button progress & completion reports
- Automated workflows for follow-up
- Incorporation of your unique policies and regulations
- 24x7 Access with no hidden costs
- Robust Learning and Content Management
- Pre and post assessments
- Additional options including: posters, newsletters, quick reference cards and localization
PCI Security Awareness
The PCI DSS standard
Responsibilities & requirements
Your role in PCI security
Fraud Prevention at the Point of Sale
Fraud warning signs
When no card is present
Mail, phone or internet transactions
If you suspect fraud
Code 10 authorization
Safeguarding Cardholder Data
Data at risk
Data handling precautions
If you suspect a security breach